Give Us a Call
PENINSULA ELECTRIC INC is family-owned and operated here in DELMAR, MD. Since our company opened its doors in 1970 , we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
PENINSULA Electric Inc. offers a wide variety of professional services for our commercial clients. Our work spans across all industries and includes small projects on existing facilities to larger projects in new construction.
We can design and build you an electrical system that meets your program needs and stays within your budget. Our journeyman electricians strive to minimize disruption of your business operations while optimizing energy efficiencies.
As professionals, our electricians take pride in delivering quality work in a courteous and professional manner, which includes service maintaining a clean and safe job environment.
At Peninsula Electric Inc. safety is a top priority, both for our electricians and for the personnel of our clients. We follow all OSHA rules and regulations and continually train our electricians .
We offer a 24-hour on call service, so you can count on us to get you up and running when something goes wrong. Our service vans are fully equipped with all the tools necessary to get the job done. Are Electricians are trained to your needs.
Our Commercial Electric Services
include but are not limited to:
• 24 hour Emergency • Lighting Maintenance and Retrofits • Accent Lighting • Security Lighting
• Parking Lot Lighting • Lighting Controls and Automation • Design / Build • Tenant Improvements
• New Construction • Computer Circuits • Power Poles • Generators / Transfer Switches
• Troubleshooting • UPS / IPS Systems • Surge Protection • Wire Tracing and Cable fault locating
• Consultations • Bucket truck services • Voice and Data Systems • Main Distribution Panels
• Load Centers • Panel Boards • Transformers • Breakers
• Restaurant • Service Call • Lighting Retrofits • Hood Fan hook up
• building tenant improvement • Generator Service and Maintenance • Occupancy Sensors • LED lighting
Peninsula Electric Inc. is dedicated to minimizing downtime and disruption of operations. In addition to troubleshooting unique and challenging issues, we offer electrical services and programming for the installation of conveyor systems, explosion-proofing electrical systems, the installation of rigid piping systems and general new construction.
We work across all industries – from waste water treatment plants, wood plants, steel mills, federal facilities, food processing, winery and brewery, manufacturing facilities to warehouses.
Our electricians are fully trained in OSHA safety requirements and will provide you service in a safe, professional and efficient manner. Safety of our clients' personnel and integrated systems is our highest priority.
We offer a 24 hour on call service, so you can count on us to get you up and running again when something goes wrong. We understand the costs of our clients’ down time.
We provide solutions to meet your timeframe and budget!
Peninsula Electric Inc. offers quality electrical workmanship for any of your residential needs. From new construction, home repairs and additions, our professional and courteous electricians are committed to outstanding customer service.
All of our work is 100% guaranteed for up to one full year. Should a situation arise, our electrical team will promptly be there to take care of the issue and make sure you are completely satisfied.
We know that your time is very valuable and it may be necessary for you to take time out of your work schedule to receive our services. At Peninsula Electric Inc., we strive to be flexible and accommodate to minimize time lost from work. In today's economy financial impact is also important to everyone, so we are dedicated to keeping our rates as low as possible to insure our customers get the best value for the services they receive.
We are a Licensed, Insured, and Bonded Contractor in Maryland , Delaware , and Virginia.
Our Residential Electrical Services include but are not limited to:
• Troubleshooting & Repair • Fixture Replacement or Repair • New Construction • Service Changes & Upgrades
• Panel Upgrades • 120/240v outlets • Switches • Generators
• Spas / Hot Tubs /Saunas / AC units • Remodeling • Bathrooms / Kitchens • Accent & Security Lighting
• Telephone, Data & TV Cable • Smoke detectors • Ceiling Fan Installation • Mobile Home Hook-Ups
• Landscape Lighting • Floor Heat Repair • Surge Protection • Computer Circuits
• Light additions in your home • Recessed Down Lighting • Fluorescent Fixture Repair • Underground Wiring
• Cable Fault Locating • Rewiring • Concealed wiring • Wire Tracing
• Fuse boxes • Fuses • Exhaust fans • Code Violation Repair
• Code Consulting • Solar Power, Solar photovoltaic • Residential Remodel • Circuit Breaker
• Code corrections